THE WEDDING EXPERIENCE
THIS ISN’T A PHOTOSHOOT; IT’S A CELEBRATION. SO, LET’S GET YOU TO THE PARTY!
Whether you hope to grab an Old Fashioned at your cocktail hour or just want to spend an extra hour out on the dance floor, you should get to spend the biggest party you’ll ever throw, well… partying!
Rick is fantastic!!! Very pleasant and fun to work with! He knows what he is doing and it shows in his work! We LOVED our photos and that is an understatement. - Mallory G.
My role is to capture the amazing moments of your wedding day while you live them. No worrying over whether or not I caught that sweet moment between your grandma and the flower girl. No stressing over if your morning will run smoothly and your bridal party will get their photos finished up on time. No worries about anything at all…that’s my job. From the moment I arrive, you can take off your watch and just enjoy, because I’ll take it from there.
By stepping in to direct when necessary and then stepping back to document a moment as it unfolds, your images will feel sincere but beautiful. Never too dark. Never too staged.
I’ve designed an experience that lifts the stress and makes the entire day feel seamless. I plan your timeline, partner with your vendors, and shepherd the wedding party to each location. And if you still get a lipstick smudge on your dress or your makeup artist shows up late? I’ll hurdle the speed bumps and expertly guide you through the unexpected, so you can just focus on the “I do”s.
1. GET IN TOUCH | First, send me a message at my contact page to share your wedding day vision and hopes for your photography. Let me know of any questions or worries you may have, and I’ll be sure to answer those questions when I respond in 24 hours or less.
2. CHOOSE YOUR COLLECTION | I’ll send my pricing guide along with more information on availability and the process that lies ahead. Then, we’ll schedule a consultation call to answer any final questions and help you choose your photography collection.
3. RESERVE YOUR DATE | Once you decide you’re ready to book, I’ll send an agreement and 50% retainer invoice. When your agreement is complete and the retainer paid, pop the bubbly because your date is booked! I’ll send you my 70-page bridal guide right away, along with a curated recommended vendor list, [f]and the planning can begin.
4. DOCUMENT YOUR ENGAGEMENT | Next, if your collection includes an engagement session or you’ve chosen to add one on, we’ll start planning that first photo session. Think of this as a test run where we can get to know each other as you get comfortable in front of the camera. Don’t stress too much about this step, because I always recommend that you come as you are. Dress in clothes that feel comfortable and true to you, not something you’d never wear. And two weeks later, you’ll have photos for your Save the Dates.
5. PLAN, PLAN, PLAN | I offer couples so much more than a talent behind the camera; I offer decades of experience as a professional wedding guest, too! So, I’ll help you plan the perfect wedding day, starting with my wedding questionnaire. Then, I’ll give you a proposed timeline that best fits the flow of the day. And when wedding week arrives, we’ll hop on a call to review the plan, ensuring you can enjoy the experience worry-free.
6. ENJOY YOUR DAY | On the day of your wedding, I’ll step in to direct when necessary and then simply document each moment as it unfolds. With your perfectly planned timeline, we’ll have exactly the right amount of time for each segment of the day, and no more. Then, I’ll let you get back to the party, because you came here to celebrate, not to stand in a field taking pictures! Go enjoy your day, and I’ll do the rest.
7. RELIVE THE MEMORIES | Just two weeks after you say “I do,” your full wedding gallery will arrive in your email inbox. Talk about a treat for your honeymoon! You’ll be able to enjoy every photo while the memories are still fresh and you’re still excited to see them. And if you’d like help turning your images into heirlooms, I can guide you through that process, too.
More than just wedding photos. A complete experience fully catered to fit you.
- 600+ images (edited)
- Second photographer
- Gallery delivery in two weeks or less
- Complimentary engagement session
- Wedding day timeline planning
- 70-page bridal guide
- Recommended vendor list
- 10 x 10” Signature wedding album
Starting at $4,900*
*Includes 100 miles of travel for the wedding day and 50 miles for the engagement session from Candia, NH. Additional mileage is available.
Rick and Kate both did a great job with our wedding photos. They were both easy to work with, flexible and attentive to us and our families. - Alison H
A TWO-WEEK GALLERY DELIVERY IS JUST THE CHERRY ON TOP
After a laid-back planning experience and a relaxed, genuinely-joyful wedding day, it may not seem like it can get much better. But I believe it can. I believe you should get to see and share your wedding photos while the excitement of “I now pronounce you…” is still fresh. If you want to book a wedding photography adventure that is effortless even if you’re plannerless and ends in a two-week gallery delivery, you’ve found your wedding photographer. And I can’t wait to meet you!